Fun Spoiler Idea

-

sleeper-oem

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the spoilers that are on the Porshes that rise up at a certain wind speed. I was racing my uncles a couple years ago and thought of building one for the Mopar. Maybe low tech that just operates of inertia, push button, or wind speed that has a middle finger pop:finga: up or some phrase possibly an optical test plate that has MOPAR in it. My cousin is in school for engineering now and thought it would be a fun project to work on for class. We are always getting distracted building stupid crap. Maybe iam rediscovering something but hey its just for fun. Would you put one on your ride. Any ideas.

P.S. I know you can use a bumper sticker but anyone can do that.

Check out blue missiles thread on how he made one

I remember reading the wind tunnel test report that Chrysler did for the Superbird/Daytona wings. Practical down-force actually began at about 60 m.p.h. The real secret of the wing was actually the verticals, which performed as the vertical stabilizer on airplanes - great lateral stability. That was the real secret to the wings.

I think 60 + is where they designed it. Thats where i was thinking of setting it at to a switch like bluemissles.

-
Back