Fun times in small town.

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
So the kids are out playing in the drive way. They just happen to be playing with toy trucks and bulldozers in the gravel. Well I hear this noise and walk around to the front of the house. HOLY Crap there's a giant steam shovel tearing into the house across the street. So the kids and I go grab some lawn chairs and watch the destruction. It was pretty cool. That steam shovel tore the house down in about an hour and left a nice big pile of wood and shingles. Needless to say that was a fun way to spend the afternoon watching some destruction.

one of the cities here did that ...the people came home to a concrete slab...ooops wrong house. Luckily they had not moved into the house yet and won't be anytime soon. :)

Cool!!!! Videos???? Pictures???? It would be fun watching that but even more fun being the one doing it. Talk about a way of relieving frustrations'.

To bad all of lifes problems cant be solved with a steam shovel and bulldozer.:D

OK think I got them resized. This was a pretty big two story house. The best part was when all that was left was the front and you could see out the back. My daughter said it looked like a big doll house. I wish I would have taken pics of it coming down now.

Attachments

• IMG_0287resize.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0288resize.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 189
-
Back