Fundraising Help

-

bobscuda67

Reaction score
Hey guys, My 15 year old daughter made the Lady Irish softball team this year and they get to go to Nationals next summer. It's a 7 day event and it cost well over a grand per kid.
I am not asking for a donation or trying to sell you anything, but Krogers has a program for nonprofit's. It's cost you nothing.
Some of you might be familier with it through your own kid's. It's basicliy a debit card which I buy for $5.00 and send to you. You have to keep it loaded with money and you can use it for grocery's, gas, or perscription's. You still recieve all your discount's and coupon's off your total grocery bill. It's good all over the country. And Krogers donate's 5% of your bill to her team.
If you already shop at Krogers, and would not mind helping out you can e-mail me with question's. I am looking to get about 4 or 5 more family's to particapate. Thank's, Bob

I would expect this promotion to include the Fry's grocery stores? That's what they're called here in Phoenix with Kroger being the parent company.

Thank's for repling. I checked their website and it says it's good at any Kroger banner store.

Got one and buy my gas and save 3 cents on a gallon, and Krogers have great baby back ribs there.:cheers:

-
Back