-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Wouldn't be saying this in the 60s :lol:

image00218.jpg

image00420.jpg

Those were funny!!
The girl in #2 pic must not be a red head. :lol:

They look like typical liberal idiots that expect everything to be given to them.......the skank on the bottom need some more crap in her face.

Duster318... Amen brother.

memike there are lots of places that the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Chuck

Nothing wrong with carpet not matching the drapes......but 70's Earth Mama muff is not welcome.....I prefer the Hilter 'stache or wood floors myself. If they have the 70's style "trim" then you can guarentee the pits and legs are furry too and it probably smells......

340mopar said:
Duster318... Amen brother.

memike there are lots of places that the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Chuck

I have got to remember that one :wav:

Actually if you look under "birth control" in the dictionary it shows her. She has a birth control face if I ever saw on.

Your right though, there are probably spotted owls in that old growth.

Chuck

Yeah and with the spotted owls that means no logging......no lumberjack will come within 200' of that forrest.

Help I'm trapped in an invisible box.......and her carpet doesn't match the drapes.

340mopar said:
"Stop in the name of love"

Well at least is matches the era.

Chuck

340mopar !!!

you win :blob:

I'm surrounded by that crap where i live. Most people sit on there a** here and get high and collect a check. Pisses me off most of them are capable of working just to dam lazy

Speaking of which dazed how is that end of Highway1? I worked it for a few months drilling holes, and being protested.

dazedduster said:
I'm surrounded by that crap where i live. Most people sit on there a** here and get high and collect a check. Pisses me off most of them are capable of working just to dam lazy

I would take that personally. But I have got 40 years in.
And if you was to look at me you may think the same of me.

Speaking of which dazed how is that end of Highway1? I worked it for a few months drilling holes, and being protested.

WERE GOOD, ARE YOU COMING BACK FOR THE NEXT ONE THER STARTING 7 MI. UP THE ROAD. I'LL COME SUPPORT YOU. BY THE WAY THAT NEW BRIDGE IS NICE. THANKS

Actually when I was up there I was drilling holes in the highway for seismic monitoring before any new bridges or work was to be done. And for safety of people on Highway 1, and the local peoples. It was interesting as we couldn't walk around one side of the truck as it was on the edge of the state. In that area if they see any type of equipment they come out and protest, even if they don't know what the equipment is. Some of them thought we were drilling for oil in the middle of the highway.

-
Back