Funny Craigslist ad

-
Not quite as funny as this one from Western Kentucky last week ...

Fire Wood (somewhere)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-04, 6:18PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I am looking for firewood. The wood dosent have to be split or even be in log form. Ill take branches, twigs, sticks, whole trees, synthetic wood, or even crappy furniture. Basically im just looking for things i can burn in a bon fire so that lots of hot chicks will be impressed by my fire-making skills. Also if your a hot chick with flammable materials you are invited to the bon fire. I'll even go as far as accepting fake office trees, it would provide a nice woodsey feel since i dont live in the country. I live in the city....kinda on the streets right now, and even though i may not actually own a home or an apartment rest assured that this bonfire is not just for my warmth during the upcoming winter months. The bonfire will be held whenever i am, er, it's really cold outside. Just look for the flaming trashcan and me, ill be wearing a large brown trench coat and that's probably all ill be wearing. Thank you for your wood.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2632758573

Well pizza and beer hes going to need that bike...or hes already resigned him self to not being in shape....or just lazy..It was a funny post.

I'm just waiting for someone to post an ad for a 70 Challenger T/A with those terms....preferably panther pink

Wonder if the bike is hotter than s $3.00 Bill?

I got a bedliner for my Dakota from an add that said "..will trade for 16oz Coke..."

They guy was also building a convertable dak with a 360!

Beer and pizza? GOOD!!!!!!

Pedaling a bike around? NO GOOD!!!!!

That guy will be geting the better end of the deal. Think I will keep my beer.

Cudachick,that's a good start for a thriller novel,run with it!(lol!)

Abodybomber, the really scary part is that there's guys like that around here. The author was probably being honest.

It'd probably be okay to hang out around the bonfire for awhile ... until ya hear the banjo starting up. :-D

-
Back