funny pictures

-
No lie. This is me and my truck.
I sent it to my buddy as "The look on your face when you realize the windows are down.".

Dang...

IMG_20230517_172631_01.jpg

20230517_181842.jpg

holy cow Cope

is that the one your rebuilding the Cummings from?

sure give you a whole new appreciation for roll up windows

thanks

its the stuff i would normally post in the "my luck" thread, but i got booted from that one for being too outspoken
Worked as a tradesman for many years. Was working on a school building dividers in washrooms, coming back from lunch one day I saw a female plumber with her arm’s loaded, so I held the door open like I’d do for any tradesman. She tore a strip off me about feminism, I smiled walked in and let the door close. Oh well can’t fix stupid.

Worked as a tradesman for many years. Was working on a school building dividers in washrooms, coming back from lunch one day I saw a female plumber with her arm’s loaded, so I held the door open like I’d do for any tradesman. She tore a strip off me about feminism, I smiled walked in and let the door close. Oh well can’t fix stupid.
Some women just don't have the confidence in themselves to accept kindness

It's wierd, but it won't stop me from doing it

Speaking of confident women
1684416309962.png

Some women just don't have the confidence in themselves to accept kindness

It's wierd, but it won't stop me from doing it

Speaking of confident women
View attachment 1716091348

Not directly related , but way back a few yrs. , I had to go pick up 4 cakes/pies from a bakery after church, had the boxes stacked on top of each other , and was pretty unstable , 2 church dressed black wemon slammed the exit door in my face , when it was clear I needed a littlehelp to get out ............................

Not directly related , but way back a few yrs. , I had to go pick up 4 cakes/pies from a bakery after church, had the boxes stacked on top of each other , and was pretty unstable , 2 church dressed black wemon slammed the exit door in my face , when it was clear I needed a littlehelp to get out ............................
on the one hand, id expect more from church people, period

but on the other hand, you got two women talking...they tend to be oblivious to the world

on the one hand, id expect more from church people, period

but on the other hand, you got two women talking...they tend to be oblivious to the world
It’s the old “ dog rule” you have 3 dogs you have no dog, running and playing amongst themselves, you have 2 dogs you have half a dog, they only listen half the time. You have one dog now you have a dog, you are alpha he will listen and protect you and your place.

Better go back to school
Funny thing is, I can tell where she messed up
And it doesn't matter if she though she was getting 10 square feet or 10 square meters, you and I can both look at it and go "there's your problem"

Please tell me this is a joke; I know the world is overpopulated with stupidity
Actually, that was one of the smarter ones
I came across a great video of some idiot hauling lumber like that, but turned 90 degrees, you know, with 6 feet of wood sticking out of both windows

-
Back