funny pictures

-
1707413614989.jpeg

Meet a guy last night who is completely restoring this exact same car. Has it stripped down to the unibody and is replacing all rusted steel work. I mean front clip out, dash out all wiring out just a bare rusty steel body. I only had one question that I kept to myself. WHY??????? There are hundreds of nicer ford cars than a mid 80’s knotch back mustang. Oh and not a car he’s ever owned before no sentimental value and he payed 4K for it wtf

(LOL!) Reminds me of George Carlin when he said, "Why is it that everyone who is driving slower than you is an asshole, and everyone driving faster than you is an idiot?"
He ain't wrong
Chances are, he's an A hole, but he ain't wrong

When I was in the Army and we went on R & R, I shipped back an entire Sanyo system to my parents house. When I finished my two tours, I priced what I had versus what was available state side. I had less that $200.00 in the system I sent home versus almost $2000.00 for a comparable system. I still have my trusty Sanyo stack, but sadly I've had to replace the speakers three times.

When I was in the Army and we went on R & R, I shipped back an entire Sanyo system to my parents house. When I finished my two tours, I priced what I had versus what was available state side. I had less that $200.00 in the system I sent home versus almost $2000.00 for a comparable system. I still have my trusty Sanyo stack, but sadly I've had to replace the speakers three times.
Some of those Sanyo and Sansui pieces are quite sought after! Back in '89 or so our neighbor, a Vietnam vet, gave me a near mint Sansui receiver (S-something or other) that he shipped home, and to this day it still sounds pretty damn good! Of course I had it recapped about 15 years ago....

My ex brother in law offered me a 5 figure sum for my setup about 3 years ago, I told him "NO SALE".

-
Back