funny pictures

-
1694226985483.png

Oh and "funny" is subjective. Cause some of these "AIN'T" funny. lol
I agree there.
I swipe memes and post them elsewhere like other guys do. THIS thread doesn't pay off like the "Meme it" thread does.
Many times, I see what amounts to 3rd grade level humor that amazes me when someone clicks a LIKE.
Other times, a meme is posted that has been around since the early days of the internet. These things rarely age well.
There have been a few good ones here and I do show appreciation for the ones that are clever or funny to me.

I agree there.
I swipe memes and post them elsewhere like other guys do. THIS thread doesn't pay off like the "Meme it" thread does.
Many times, I see what amounts to 3rd grade level humor that amazes me when someone clicks a LIKE.
Other times, a meme is posted that has been around since the early days of the internet. These things rarely age well.
There have been a few good ones here and I do show appreciation for the ones that are clever or funny to me.
This thread is just his cute way of skirting the rules regarding no politics in the general forum.

This thread is just his cute way of skirting the rules regarding no politics in the general forum.
Actually, what happened was I spoke out against the murder of babies (or the normalization of sodomites, I can't remember) and it got me booted from the 'my luck' thread

So, I started my own thread, with blackjack and hookers

(No, I don't expect you to get that joke, it was a bad one anyway)

As far as politics, let me tell you, I jump around between three threads as I'm dropping memes that come across Mt desk, this one, the meme thread in the N&P and the "for those who got mad I called their dog a rat thread"

I try to keep things in the appropriate box, but im sure I miss one from time to time

-
Back