funny pictures

-
I scored a 12, I guess I am not trying hard enough.

1712851818519.png

I've never been in a limo or on a cruise. Too expensive.
Tattoos are expensive too.
But I have been arrested!
:lol:

Four here.
No tattoos, never had the opportunity to ZIP line and I have no interest in a cruise or sky dive.
i got a tattoo in england, when i was 17
(i thought about counting the ferry ride over as a cruise but figured that was cheating)

so, never went on a cruise, though if the'd let me fish of the deck, i would consider it
and im not skydiving, the only part about flying that i like is the landing, and im not skipping out on that

No tattoos, piercings, ziplining or skydiving for me. Though I have to admit that I have considered all of them at one point or another in my life. Now I'm just too damned old.

I am a 2, I know its bad, but I am old af. I have never on a cruise...and why jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

so, here is one for you...my oldest daughter (10) asked me if i could sing opera, so i just (not 3 minutes ago) sang a part from Carmen...in Karaoke

i slayed it

The things we do for our kids! :lol:
Taught my kids to "air guitar" to George Thorogood when they were little...
You haven't lived 'til you've heard a three year old sing "One bourbon, one scotch, one gin".

The things we do for our kids! :lol:
Taught my kids to "air guitar" to George Thorogood when they were little...
You haven't lived 'til you've heard a three year old sing "One bourbon, one scotch, one gin".
Here is something crazy
I'm a lefty, so I play guitar lefthanded (iether on a lefthanded guitar, or on a right-handed guitar flipped upside down)
But when I play airguitar I play it right-handed

It is downright wierd
When I try to play airguitar lefthanded, there is no sound...zero
But when I play it right-handed it screeches
Well, I screech

Like I said, wierd

I just don't know how to grade myself-
Did a cruise, but not on a cruise ship (sailing ship. And plenty of cruise nights!)
Never VOLUNTARILY got a piercing- does putting a nail through my hand or foot count?
For sure not 8, 11 or 17.
Oh ya forgot about when I shot myself with the air nailer, does that count as a piercing

Did you put a ring through it after you pulled the nail out?
Is the hole still there?
:lol:
No ring, hole healed over only thing damaged was my pride. But upon talking to other guys everyone who has used an air nailer to do their job has shot them selves at one time or another. Mine wasn’t to bad missed the bone, 3.25” nail through 3/4” board just slid finger off nail think the tetanus shot hurt more.

-
Back