funny pictures

-
1714529747618.png

Rock auto for the win. Not once but twice. Someone I know got an off-shore t-set and gaskets for their 24 valve 5.4l Ford. The one gasket did not have an oil feed hole in it, thus junking the one camshaft and cam saddles in that head. So new head, from Rock auto, also from way over there. Installed it. Spark plug install time, NO threads AND not even finished machined for sparkplugs.

View attachment 1716243606
You bought the custom application set, designed for you to be able to pick your own plugs, tap any size you want.

I'm fed up of comments from people ridiculing EVs. They don't know what they're talking about.
Personally, I drive two top of the range EVs, a Jaguar and a Porsche.
Their acceleration and handling is fantastic. They look brilliant and they're really cheap to run. They need hardly any maintenance and haven't depreciated since I bought them.
Literally the only criticism I could make of them is sometimes, if I really push them into a corner, they can fly off the track and get stuck under the sofa....

I'm fed up of comments from people ridiculing EVs. They don't know what they're talking about.
Their acceleration and handling is fantastic. They look brilliant and they're really cheap to run. They need hardly any maintenance and haven't depreciated since I bought them.
Literally the only criticism I could make of them is sometimes, if I really push them into a corner, they can fly off the track and get stuck under the sofa....
:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

When I was a kid, I had an Eldon road race set, old man bought lots of extra track the transformer didn’t have enough grunt to run cars properly. He worked for the telephone company. They had huge 12v batteries Excide I think, the Eldon cars ran on 12v they were glass and about a foot square and 2’ tall. He brought 2 home and hooked them to my track. Holy crap did those cars go. Smashed more than one against the basement wall. Still got the set kicking around here. Only have one working car. But keep my eyes open at garage sales. Good times. Make it a good one guys.

-
Back