fuse block

-

68 A

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The fuse block on my dart is looking pretty nasty. There is alot of rust on the terminals and fuses and i would feel alot better about putting a new block in, with the push in style fuses. I see painless has quite a few different types of blocks. what has everyone else done and used to update? There are probably a couple companys that make a new fuse block, any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

I'm in the process of modifying a Dakota wiring harness and fuse block to power my '66 Valiant. I'm cheating though, everything that runs to the front only goes as far as the bulkhead connector. Plus I have wiring in place for EFI feed for future use. Got the whole mess for 50 bucks at my local junkyard (wish the price of copper would go down).

I was thinking about replacing just the fuse block for the moment. I figured i could cut the wire off of the old block, attatch it to the new block, then the next wire, and keep it all the same as it was before. I would also like to find a wiring diagram for my '70 Dart, anyone know a good source?

Thanks,

STeve

ask MrMopartech for a diagram he's helped me and alot of others out on the subject. as for the fuse block replacement I would assume any one that you can mount in there would be a good donor.

Buss makes a nice 8 fuse ATC fuse block that is readily available at O'Reillys and I think Autozone. I'm not sure that would be enough for your purposes though. The mounting stud is a bit on the small side too, so I wouldn't try to run your ignition off it, but it would work great for accessory type stuff.

or, try this place...they carry everything under the sun:

http://www.fusecoinc.com/

-
Back