-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bridge16354

Reaction score
Rating - 96.6%
28   1   0
Contact seller
gauging interest A-body 8 1/4 3.55 suregrip rear complete drum to drum with almost new 10 x 2 1/2 brake shoes and wheel cylinders. earlier reconditioned sure grip with nice '91 3.55 ring and pinion and all new timken bearings and seals, including axle bearings. clean southern housing and drums with sand blasted and rust prepped backing plates. 800.00 plus freight from 16354 N.W. pa.

Would you mind posting some pictures :) Are you willing to ship? Or is this pickup only?

here is a picture of the gears,the sure grip is a different one, the bearings and seals are still in the boxes and i'm not going to buy the housing and axles from whitepunkonnitro until i get a deposit and he has not posted any pics. unfortunately i can't post pics on this sight for some reason, so if you want to see pics of re-built sure grip,bearings and brakes you'll have to pm me your email. yes i have a pallet and will ship, sorry about the pic hassle http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...7086-8-1-4-sure-grip-and-3-55-ring-and-pinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back