Gabriels Swinger

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Ok,so i gave my son his first car.He is 11,about to turn 12 in january,and has been wanting a mopar of his own.I gave him my 73 dart swinger special,and to him,youd think its a ferrarri or something,lol.I started on this car a while back,but got sidetrack when i got the 71,but it looks like project super swinger is back on!Ok,yesturday was Gabriels first attempt at sanding and spraying primer.How did yall do on your first attempt?lol.I did not laugh in front of him.What do yall think?

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

I think that kid is lucky as hell to have a great dad!

its hard on both of us,i only get my boys every other weekend,and he wants to spend every second with me.I too want to spend all the time i can get with him,teach him and his brother everything i know.Im giving Noah,my youngest son,my olblue dodge step side.Gotta be fair,ya know,lol

I know what you mean. I only see my kids every other wknd as well and Dominic and I don't get to spend near as much time on his car as I would like. It always seems like we have a million others things to do and I want to spend time with the little ones as much as possible too. I shouldn't complain though,they're great kids and I love spending any time at all with them no matter what we are doing. Dominic is my oldest at 15 and he is just starting to appreciate the car and what it means to learn this stuff so It's really cool to see him get enthused about it.

-
Back