gamer debate xbox one or ps4

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
For me the E3 conference decided it.(although I've always been a PlayStation fan) Just a few notes PlayStation supports indi games, doesn't require internet, you can play used games free of charge, move is not required to be connected, its backwards compatible, it's faster by 50%, cost $100 less, only uses 1g for OS instead of 4 and this is just a few of the death blows givin to Xbox.

and the x box one spies on you.... this is why i never got a kinect for the 360 or even a smart phone. also with the one if you buy a used game no matter the price you have to turn around and pay full price to play it because your paying for the royalties....

F**K THEM

i'll just go back and buy ever N64 game i could ever want for less than half of what that thing costs and keep my privacy...

And most people agree with you! Every Xbox fan I know is now going to ps4. Amazon said the top two preorders are now ps4 and infamous with Xbox in third.

And most people agree with you! Every Xbox fan I know is now going to ps4. Amazon said the top two preorders are now ps4 and infamous with Xbox in third.

really sad because i know i'll be missing out on the new halo when it comes out...

Ps3 games they said so at the conference. You can also transfer your games over from you PlayStation plus account were Xbox will no allow your 360 games to be moved to your one.

ah ok yes your right. I thought you were talking about disc based games. I don't think the ps4 is backwards compatible with any ps1-ps3 disc based game, just the ones you have downloaded.

ps4 sure did a great good this time around. loved it when they burned the xbox and everyone went nuts lol. sony has a definite winner this time around.

Yea disk based no but they did make sure to let people know they will continue to support ps3. Also yea that was the funniest part and the biggest applause I heard from any press conference all day.

XBOX ONE hands down if I decide to go with a new console, I might wait a while. Seeing as I own a PS4 and a 360 and don't play either one of them. I use my PS4 for a Blu ray player and that's it.... Eventually I will buy a X1 but I don't ever see my self buying a PS4. Plain and simple the XBOX LIVE is the decider. PS network BLOWS and I rather pay 50-60.00$ a year for GREAT service then play a FREE network that's garbage.

Frankly I don't know why anyone buys consoles anymore. Your pc does everything the consoles do.

But between the ps4 and xbox one the ps4 is going to sell more units. Xbox dug its own grave with the new console.

-
Back