Garage art

-

mad dog

Reaction score
This is my latest winter project, i bought a 73 Duster from Chris Birdsong(junkerup) and im converting it to a 70-71 Duster. I cut the tail panel off and didnt want to let it go to the scrap heap or sit in the corner of my shed, this is what i came up with, i hope you guys enjoy it, it keeps me busy and i like the look of it on the garage wall.. thanks for looking... Rich
IMG_2444.JPEG

IMG_2445.JPEG

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_2437.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

Thanks for the positive comments, much appreciated. I would love to do a Demon tail panel next if i could find one cheap enough.. Rich

Hi Al, thank you for that generous offer, i was only going to do A-bodies but now you got me thinking about a new route, please send me a picture of that tail panel and we can go from there... thanks again..Rich

This is my latest winter project, i bought a 73 Duster from Chris Birdsong(junkerup) and im converting it to a 70-71 Duster. I cut the tail panel off and didnt want to let it go to the scrap heap or sit in the corner of my shed, this is what i came up with, i hope you guys enjoy it, it keeps me busy and i like the look of it on the garage wall.. thanks for looking... Rich
View attachment 1716028036

View attachment 1716028037

View attachment 1716028038

View attachment 1716028039

View attachment 1716028040
Very cool. I see power cords going to them. Are the lights all 110 volt or something else?

They are individual LED lights that look like a christmas bulb, i plug them into a remote box that allows me to control them remotely, that way i dont have to keep plugging them in, i can just push a button

-
Back