Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdood

The Duster Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Duster bucket seat reinforcement plates cut carefully out of a car we parted out. $10

Part # 18905. Adjustable electric fan wiring kit. Never installed. I'll take $40.

4500 to 4150 carb adapter (about 3-4" tall) $40

Spread bore to square bore adapter (4150) $5

RCI overflow catch bottle $10

Replacement filter for fram canister type fuel filter $5

Extra long leaf spring shackles with bolts. $5

Shipping is extra, but I'll only charge actual shipping. PM me directly as I don't get E-mail notification anymore.
Mike

I wouldn't mind seeing the reinforcements as well plus does a fan come with the wiring.

If demon340 doesn't want and if he does buy,,would like t see how they are made..

I am deciding on giving a couple of seats away and this will help me decide..

Thanks
Ian.

Here's a few pics. I only could find three of the plates. These are from a real 1970 tor red 340 duster that had one bad frame rail. We got it after the engine/trans was taken and considered it parts. Really wish I still had it. It was quite solid, but dusters weren't really collectable back in the '80s.
The RCI overflow bottle has one of the bolt hole retaining inserts pulled out, but is fine otherwise.

I wouldn't mind seeing the reinforcements as well plus does a fan come with the wiring.

If demon340 doesn't want and if he does buy,,would like t see how they are made..

I am deciding on giving a couple of seats away and this will help me decide..

Thanks
Ian.

The permacool relay kit doesn't come with a fan. It's just the wiring kit. It's never been opened, and still in the original package.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back