-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to move alot of stuff out of my basement/garage located in South Central PA 17252
Prefer not to ship the large stuff so if your close enough check out my Craigslist ad.

Mopar Parts <---- click here for link

Bucket seats
A body rears
Center sections
Console
4 speed parts
Bring a truck and I'll make a package deal.

Last edited:
Interested in the bellhousings and inspection covers. PM is not working right now. As your inbox is full.

I'll take the "2.94 suregrip (clutch type) 741 case out if 67 318 coronet not abused. $350"

I can come get it Saturday AM, cash on the spot.

I'll contact you through the C-list ad.

Looking to move alot of stuff out of my basement/garage located in South Central PA 17252
Prefer not to ship the large stuff so if your close enough check out my Craigslist ad.

Mopar Parts

Bucket seats
A body rears
Center sections
Console
4 speed parts
Bring a truck and I'll make a package deal.

If I read correctly you have a rear sway bar in a package deal. Do you have the hardware? and would you just sell the rear bar?

If I read correctly you have a rear sway bar in a package deal. Do you have the hardware? and would you just sell the rear bar?
I would have to verify hardware but I do believe it's all in a small box on the shelf with the control arms. I would like to move it all as a package.

I'll take a look at the sway bar package stuff too when I get there Saturday morning to pick up the gears.

Sway bars have the mounting hardware?
I have a box of hardware that was given to me. When I got them. I believe it's mostly there. I'll have to find a good diagram to verify. I don't want to ship the sway bars they are gonna be a pain to package up and probably end up oversized so shipping will be crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back