-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71autoxr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Set of Accell, yellow 8.8 mm spark plug wires for small block MOPAR Used, but with good resistance. One or two have cracked boots at the plug, but do not impact the performance. Not what you want for a show motor, but great for a go motor. No coil wire $25

BPE/TTI A body mounts for 5.7 6.1 6.4 hemi motors fit to an a body with spool mounts (73-76). New in the box, never used, never mounted with hardware, $200

8 3/4 shock plates with 4 u bolts and all nuts, all good condition, no pitting $75

A body large ball joint upper control arms. These do have some pitting, and if I were going to use them I would probably weld in new ball joint sleeve as the existing threads are shallow. (easy to do and sleeves are available through speedway motors, i've done a set already) $25 obo

All prices are "Or Best Offer" I'm looking to sell the stuff Photos on request. Prefer postal money order or paypal and will ship USPS. Shipping not included. Most items can ship USPS flat rate boxes, or cheaper if available.
Located in Phoenix, AZ

Set of Accell, yellow 8.8 mm spark plug wires for small block MOPAR Used, but with good resistance. One or two have cracked boots at the plug, but do not impact the performance. Not what you want for a show motor, but great for a go motor. No coil wire $25

BPE/TTI A body mounts for 5.7 6.1 6.4 hemi motors fit to an a body with spool mounts (73-76). New in the box, never used, never mounted with hardware, $200

GONE - 8 3/4 shock plates with 4 u bolts and all nuts, all good condition, no pitting $GONE

A body large ball joint upper control arms. These do have some pitting, and if I were going to use them I would probably weld in new ball joint sleeve as the existing threads are shallow. (easy to do and sleeves are available through speedway motors, i've done a set already) $25 obo

All prices are "Or Best Offer" I'm looking to sell the stuff Photos on request. Prefer postal money order or paypal and will ship USPS. Shipping not included. Most items can ship USPS flat rate boxes, or cheaper if available.
Located in Phoenix, AZ
Shockplates gone. Someone needs these Hemi Mounts. Or I need a 69 dart and 6.1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back