Garage cleanup: steering, k-member, pedal assm's...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbull

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone, Im starting to put up a bunch of leftover parts that we have from our project..and some that i dont know where they came from. Im not looking to make crazy profits off of this stuff, just enough to make it worth my while to pack/ship things, so if any prices seem high, i needed a starting point- make an offer, im flexible.
Disclaimer: I am up at college in Tampa, all of these parts are in Cape Coral, FL (33904). If you purchase an item i will get it shipped asap, either by my dad or myself via UPS (unless you prefer a different carrier). For our sake, and the buyer, i would prefer to keep all of the big heavy items 'local' (like i said i go to school in Tampa, everything's in Cape Coral..we could arrange a meeting point somewhere). Buyer pays shipping
DSC01112.jpg

a/c heater fan, tested w/ wiring, never run for over 2mins. $30
I believe dust shields for stock disk brakes -SOLD-
DSC01106.jpg

Moroso valve covers i believe for a big block, but have no proof $30
DSC01113.jpg

Automatic brake pedal assembly $50
DSC01119.jpg

Manual brake pedal assembly. Came off of my demon, previous owner cut the clutch pedal off. If someone wants a cheap project, i think one could be welded back on fairly easily. PENDING
DSC01121.jpg

Manual steering box CORE. fully adjusted and is still sloppy.- SOLD-
A body K-member etc... came off of a 71 Demon ( i think slant 6), has all suspension on it with drum brakes, steering linkage, manual steering box, a-arms..No pics, i was too lazy to lug it out for pics, has surface rust, but is all solid. will consider disassembling if i can get interest on more than one component..we can talk seperate prices then...$200obo

DSC01139.jpg

Manual steering column. I believe it was a three on the tree manual shift, because there is no gear indicator if it were an automatic transmission. $50

I'll take the manual steering box core. How much to ship to:

2730 NW Bliss Road,
Vancouver, WA USA 98685

Thanks, Dan

I'll also take the Manual brake pedal assembly. Came off of my demon, previous owner cut the clutch pedal off. If someone wants a cheap project, i think one could be welded back on fairly easily. $40

Shipped to 21093

Thanks

You got it Dan, ill grab the parts on the way out of town (i was home for the weekend and am heading bak to Tampa for school); ill give you an accurate shipping quote by tonight.

Id Like the dust shields /backing plates. Shipping to 44281 ohio thanks.

Hey guys, i sent out pm's, and noted that your next up for the pedals sickandwrongcustoms. I updated my first post to show what sales are 'pending' and added a manual steering column. thanks.

Is that power steering pump/pulley for sale? What condition is it in? How much shipped to 11211?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back