garlits car show pics

-
Man is that black demon super sweet or what ???????? Love the pictures, and keep them coming! 8)
Matt

yes it was a great show there were over 300 cars in the show mostly bb stuff for sale. i will post some pics that i took too.

yea that demon did get alot of attention black with black stripe/hood treatment with orange interior and 3:91 rearend that hemi dart was cool too it was for sale that day only i think he wanted $225,000

Thanks for the photos. I did enjoy them since the mopar shows are over up here in Ohio.

I'll throw in some more.

100_0850.jpg

100_0853.jpg

100_0855.jpg

at summit racing ,He ,his wife and about 45 cars or so cruised from summit racing in atlanta to the garlits museum friday.The BIG white car is Herbs 62 chrysler

dons 011.jpg

dons 007.jpg

dons 013.jpg

dons 012.jpg

cool keep them pics coming anyone know what cars took 1st 2nd 3rd and Hemiduster i know ur out there i saw ur duster pretty neat car and i swear i took a pic of it but when i got home it wasnt on my card

Ryan - I was eyeballing the Demon as well - I swear the block/heads looked like it was dipped in paint and then dipped two or three times in clear ? Never found the owner to ask how it was painted but was the best looking engine paint job I've ever seen (I'm assuming a nice base/clear job but it looked to be 1/4" thick, wouldn't want to have to replace a bolt ! The gold 68 big block cuda was the A body I would have taken home if I had the choice - awesome, awesome car. I"ll add a few of my pics as well. Great day and new record for attendance I heard.

100_4113 (Small).JPG

100_4115 (Small).JPG

WOW!!! I missed some cool cars. I was there today and saw some nice cars also, but the Sox & Martin car is awesome. As was the pro street Duster, oh yeah and the gold Barracuda, oh and, well you get the point...

carried the camera all day long an guess what no batteries in it I was pissed off . get home an the wife says she takes them out after every use :angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7: but i did get a few good deals in the 8,3/4 rear housing( a body ) with axles new bearings ,no center section $ 250. scoop hemi style 50 mopar performance tack 30 dollars . there was a black 67dart there a with a blower bigger than the car he had just finish it like on Thursday show it on sat but it wasnt there on sunday when i went back , all ways a good show there but if you want a good place to do swap meet melborne wickum park has been one of my better places to get some real good deals .:toothy10:

rebeldart- i know i saw that also that motor was nice matter of fact i was there with my dad n told him the same thing that it looks like that motor had been dipped lol but it looked real nice
ohh n did anyone see that 1969 barracuda formula-s 340 there that was cool they had pics of that car there showing them acutally cutting the car out of the woods and it was a mod top car as well roof was rusted threw though
dartman340ta- that really sucks but dont worry i did that at the turkey rod run a few, few years back i was so pissed but it was an older camera when there was still FILM but got home and there was no film in the camera nice scores i was gonna get a 70-72 standard duster grille there guy had for $100 bucks real nice all tabs there no cracks but passed on it i regret it now

-
Back