Gas Pedal Grommett?

-

Jaytotheme

Lacey's her name, and MOPAR's my game...
Reaction score
Hello :) Just was curious if anybody would know where to get the gas pedal grommet that goes on the top of the gas pedal that connects to the throttle linkage? I have a 1962 Dodge Lancer 225 w/ 904 transmission :)

IMG_20161212_122318725.jpg

I made mine from fuel hose.Slid different sizes inside each other till the diameter was reached.Also did it at the carb end with a piece of 1/4'' fuel hose.Or take yours to a local ACE hardware store. I find lots of odd stuff there that can be used in a automotive application.

I made mine from fuel hose.Slid different sizes inside each other till the diameter was reached.Also did it at the carb end with a piece of 1/4'' fuel hose.Or take yours to a local ACE hardware store. I find lots of odd stuff there that can be used in a automotive application.
Awesome Idea!!! Thank You!! :)

Page thru the Gary Goers cattledog; see here. That grommet is used on '60-'66 A-bodies.
Ok i saw this option as well....I will definitely do that because for $6 its worth weeks of headaches looking for something! Thank you so much! :)

It was mailed out on the 13th.....I would think it should've made it there by now, but it is the Holiday Season so mail may be slowed down a day or two.

The delivery confirmation number does show that it has arrived in Las Vegas, so you should be seeing it pretty soon.

It was mailed out on the 13th.....I would think it should've made it there by now, but it is the Holiday Season so mail may be slowed down a day or two.

The delivery confirmation number does show that it has arrived in Las Vegas, so you should be seeing it pretty soon.
Thank You!! :)

Got it! and it works perfectly! Thank You!! :) :)

-
Back