Gas prices

-

Badawg

Reaction score
They are down to 2.57 here. Was just wondering where there were at where you live.

3.69 @ Chevron this morning had to get a few gallons... Wife filled up at Costco yesterday...3.15

$2.61 for Texaco Regular, Hammonton, NJ

About $3.25 or a little less in the northwest. Sub $3 prices would be great. I'm sure someone will find a lame reason to boost prices again soon.

It`s around $2.70 a gallon here in southeast Va. but you`d better get it while you can, OPEC has just called an emergency meeting with intentions of cutting production. Never can get a break!

2.75 here in p. c. it's been dropping a couple cents a day all week here.Yea i heard about the opec talking about cutting back on shipments.They can't stand for it to be under 3 bucks agallon

It's going down around here, but nowhere near enough.

It's $1.13.9 per litre, so that's still over $4.50 a USgal.

I sure can't understand their rationale for gouging us the way that they do.

It's in the 2.90's in Florida for the most part........

With the price of oil, it should be about $2.09............What a surprise.

$2.99 here in MT. On yesterday's news they reported oil was down 54% from its high and gas was down 23% from its high.

How much tax do you guys pay per litre/gallon of gas?

OK, I didn't have a clue, so I looked it up.

Seems that in Vancouver, the largest city in BC, we pay 20.5 cents/litre plus 5% GST, plus 6% transit tax.

Outside of Vancouver, in BC, it's 14.5 cents/litre plus 5% GST.

That's about 82 cents/USgallon, plus GST and transit in Van and 58 cents/USgal plus GST outside.

Can you say "Taxed to death" :angry7:

$2.88 here in North Central Illinois... just talked with a guy from the Springfield Mo. area and he said they are at $2.18.

-
Back