gauges for your swap

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
I bought a 4" speedo and a 4" Quad guage and 2 5/8 tach from Speedhut.com they fit perfectly using the the lens buckets. speedo works off GPS no need to hook up. all 3 for $680.00 and you can customize colors and they are made in the U.S.A.

I bought a 4" speedo and a 4" Quad guage and 2 5/8 tach from Speedhut.com they fit perfectly using the the lens buckets. speedo works off GPS no need to hook up. all 3 for $680.00 and you can customize colors and they are made in the U.S.A.
Sounds nice, I use my GPS for a speedometer, :happy6: til I can get to my cable. I love those words, MADE IN THE USA! Hope to see it More and More. enough of China!

I got my gauges from Speedhut. I especially liked that I could get them with Duster written on them. I'm wired into the rear speed sensor on the 545RFE trans. I've had it running to test things out, but haven't had it out on the road yet to see how the speedo works. I mounted my gauges to an insert from fastlane west.

The GPS option looks very cool. I might have gone that route if it was an option when i bought my gauges.

Attachments

• gauge cluster.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 249
I got my gauges from Speedhut. I especially liked that I could get them with Duster written on them. I'm wired into the rear speed sensor on the 545RFE trans. I've had it running to test things out, but haven't had it out on the road yet to see how the speedo works. I mounted my gauges to an insert from fastlane west.

The GPS option looks very cool. I might have gone that route if it was an option when i bought my gauges.

Sweet. If you speedo doesn't work off the rear speed sensor, here's another option using a conventional cable drive.

Attachments

• 45RFE_Tail.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 192
-
Back