g'day

-

flamindodgeute

Reaction score
Hi,just found this site & thought I might check it out.I own 2 A bodies,A vg valiant coupe (basically the same as a 69 ish dart but has different grille) & a vg dodge ute (the same as the coupe but in a ute)

xctc9l.gif

xcu2if.gif

xcu4k2.jpg

Hope they meet your approval I know they are not american but they are A body.

Very nice. Are those stock tail lights for the Ute or did you swipe them from a Barracuda.

Thanks,yes the tail lights are stock,the ute has a 245 hemi 6 cylinder at the moment but I have a 265 hemi 6 cylinder turbo motor almost ready to drop in.Has electronic injection a garret 35/40 turbo,ported head,7.4:1 forged pistons,full stud kit,block is 1/2 filled with water jacket grout etc.Should be good for about 450hp on the tyres.Still 3 on the tree which will be fun.The coupe was to run a 540 (cough chev) 8/71 31% overdriven,clay smith heads,crower crank & rods,je pistons,newby manifold & was supposed to be good for about 1600 hp.Before you all give me hell over the engine it was just to expesive here in australia to get a chrysler engine making this much power.Original plan was 572 wedge motor with about 800 gas but our dollar sucked & it would have cost me about 70 grand for the engine/shipping etc.The chev only cost me 17 grand so a decision was made as I have very limited budget & do everything myself.The ute only owes me 8000 inc 22inch wheels.

-
Back