Geeez.... everytime I sign on

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Geez everytime I sign on I see something different! Kinda like inviting guests in and they re-arrange the furniture in your house :(

While yes, it does look more, I guess "professional".... it doesn't remind me of home. I hope it grows on me because it's NOT spinning my crank at the moment.

BTW: I'm glad to see Joey changed his avatar... the old one was creeping me out.

FASTBACK340 said:
Geez everytime I sign on I see something different! Kinda like inviting guests in and they re-arrange the furniture in your house :(

While yes, it does look more, I guess "professional".... it doesn't remind me of home. I hope it grows on me because it's NOT spinning my crank at the moment.

BTW: I'm glad to see Joey changed his avatar... the old one was creeping me out.

I thought Joey's avitar was cool. President Alfred E. Bush.
Maybe he thought after the last political debate here fe should ditch it\\:D/
Give it all a chance John. Nobody likes change at first.

onehellofadart said:
Give it all a chance John. Nobody likes change at first.

It still strikes me as too much,too soon. I never realized how much "improvement" the site "needed" for what we were doing.

And as for the creepy avatar, I had a personal chuckle over that too.... Maybe Joey should use a pic of his Lincoln instead of Bretts `Cuda?

:thumleft: Nice cuda! Horsepower and my favorite color.

i got on last night and noticed all the changes.
it didn't seem like no big deal, just different.

this morning when i got on, things looked different. don't understand that.
o well
i'm sure once you get use to it it won't be a big deal.

david

Yeah - this is a work in progress. Its hard to make the changes while the site is live - cause you guys see everything we try. Things will stop changing real soon and you all can settle in.

NBS here I like the way its going.. Now you need to install the VR Fireplace, and some Mood Music.:twisted:

-
Back