Gen 3 tuners

-

cudadan

Reaction score
What gains have ya noticed with say a Diablo Tuner? Etc. I have a home built cold air intake and headers, just curious if i need to retune for these changes? Its a 5.7 auto

What ECU are you using? The LX crowd really like the Diablosport tuners. I think they get 20 or so hp from the canned tune that comes in them, and then they use it to do custom tunes on a dyno. I plan to get one for my LC Challenger someday, once the cash flow that I spend on the Cuda slows down a bit!

Im using the factory 04 computer. The car hust smells a tad rich at idle. Just wanted to see if i can get it just right

Yeah, you should be able to use the Diablo Sport. You could start with some of the canned tunes that come on it and then also have someone dyno tune it for you to really dial it in...

Modern Muscle, OST dyno or Johan can do email tunes to load on a Diablo also. There are more out there, these were just at the top of my head.

You cant do anything with an 04 ram. We just swapped one to an 05 ECM and I tuned it. It is a fairly pricey adventure. It was necessary though. It had a 392 with ported heads and a cam. Ive tuned hundreds of gen3 cars. Diablosport is the only way to go

You cant do anything with an 04 ram. We just swapped one to an 05 ECM and I tuned it. It is a fairly pricey adventure. It was necessary though. It had a 392 with ported heads and a cam. Ive tuned hundreds of gen3 cars. Diablosport is the only way to go

The computer was reflashed if it matters. Just wanna get it right.

It doesnt matter, the 04 ecm is not really adjustable. Thats why we swap em to a 05 ecm and retune them. They you can do anything you want to em. Dave at modern muscle supplies the ecm and harness. We literally just finished one a month or so ago

-
Back