-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar Virgin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Picked up a project car and learned after sandblasting that the backend was severely covered-up with Bondo and unusable.

This is needle in the haystack search, but trying to find a means to keep the project alive.

Skins are cheaper to install and will give you better end results. Sounds like u have the wrong body shop.
If you’d like call me to discuss further I’ll provide more insight.

67-9 notchback will work also. Wheel wells in verts are different. Make sure the body shop is familiar with old mopars.

67-9 notchback will work also. Wheel wells in verts are different. Make sure the body shop is familiar with old mopars.
My understanding is that the wheel wells and outer fender are rolled and welded, so getting those apart and retaining the full quarter panel isn't feasible. Do you know otherwise? We really the the deck portions of the quarters and the internal tail light brackets, so the skin-only path isn't too useful.

I sold my convertible, but all 2nd gen convertible cudas had "flat" rear wheel wells. For stowing the top. Sorry no pics, but someone will have some.
My understanding is that the wheel wells and outer fender are rolled and welded, so getting those apart and retaining the full quarter panel isn't feasible. Do you know otherwise? We really the the deck portions of the quarters and the internal tail light brackets, so the skin-only path isn't too useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back