-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcat

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
fresh 5.7 with 6.1 crank,heads, intake, cam,custom stainless headers. 76mm on3 turbo, 727built for high HP. PTC converter built for boost,
built dana 60-3.73 rear, 4 wheel disc brakes..HDK tubular front suspension,coilover rack and pinion suspension..i have owned for 2.5 years and built from scratch with new or refreshed EVERYTHING! NO EXPENSE SPARED...is an 06 5.7 block. I used a 6.1 crank, new rings and bearings this past winter,
the rings are gaped for boost. the heads were brand new NOS 6.1 heads when I
got them this past winter. new ARP head studs.. the rocker arms new OEM too. new
OEM push rods and some aftermarket tick less lifters..all these things were done
new in anticipation for the turbo.. 6.1 intake and an 85 mm throttle body . just
in OCT. I added new BBK fuel rails. the entire exhaust to and out of the turbo
is stainless steel with stainless works headers. the engine management is done
with an EFIsource mega squirt gold box. just this October I added a new PTC 9.5
boost ready converter built for my application. the Trans is a well build 727
with 4 gear planetaries bolt in sprag. custom built for high HP and torque for
my application. NEW 3 inch drive shaft with 1350 universals. the rear end is a
Dana 60 with a Detroit locker a 3.73 gear and Yukon axles with 3 inch studs. it
has a SSBC disc brake kit on it. this past Oct. installed a pair of double
adjustable Viking shocks and a new pair of HD leaf springs. the front suspension
is a HEMI DENNY tubular front suspension with QA1 single adjustable coilover
shocks. and a moroso rack. and factory style disc brakes. I just got all the wheels back from powder coating too.
I don’t need to sell.. runs and drives like new original under coated car ZERO rust. will trade for Ebody $34,000 OBO cash talks
http://s862.photobucket.com/user/mcat4321/library/?sort=3&page=1 look through this. you will see all the pics i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back