General Info On 69 Dart 340 Wanted

-

sinister

Reaction score
Hi all I am getting a 69 dart with 340 in a week and would like to know some general info on it..I have never owned a dart but have wanted one since I was about 7 years old and im now 27..So if any one can help me with some general info I should know please do.such as the pros and cons to the 340 motor vs the 440 and some info that I should know about the 340 motor and so on..Thanks very much...Steve

Welcome steve.
Slow down bud this is the welcome wagon thread.
Glad you jumped in, this is the site for the best tec help and some great folks too,:thumblef:
A 69 dart is a very very nice A bodie.:notworth:
Lets slow down a bit and find the help threads and post your car there.
our tec's will give you some great advice but they will want to know what you will be using the 69 dart for. Me I am a small block guy unless the car will handle well with the big motor in it. you can make way more then enough HP with a 340. just depends on your need.
I will be going though a /6 soon .

So jump on in and enjoy. Glad to have ya:thumbrig:

69 Dart, and 340. Very nice combo. With the limited availability of 340's, I would sure stay with that setup. Welcome. Howard

Hi guys thanks for the replies..I am glad to have people who will help me out as I want to learn about my dart.I will post a the correct place for my posts now..Thanks again...Steve

I have recently purchased a book that describes how to strok your 340 with a 4inch crank ETC,ETCto get big power without big bucks so theres options out there i would suggest staying with small block power!

-
Back