Generating some engine cash....

-

Krooser

Building Chinese Free Engines since 1959...
Reaction score
Got busy Sunday scrapping some leftovers in the shop. I also started cutting up an old dirt super stock chassis that I will never use... tossed a bunch of things into that trailer that I never thought I would get rid of...times change.

Scrap prices are in the tank but I should see around $150.00 which I'll use towards my machine shop bill.

scrap in trailer.jpg

superstock tail.jpg

superstock.jpg

You realize that the day after you take that to scrap, you will need to buy steel tube.

If the wheels are early '60 Mopar and 15", I'm sure there a buyer for it.
I know someone overhere in the Netherlands with a Hudson that would like a set. Not sure if he's interested in shipping them overseas yet though.

I just sold a pair of 360 truck exhaust manifolds like the ones you tossed in your pile for $40....someone would buy them

If the wheels are early '60 Mopar and 15", I'm sure there a buyer for it.
I know someone overhere in the Netherlands with a Hudson that would like a set. Not sure if he's interested in shipping them overseas yet though.
5 bolt 1/2 ton Chevy pickup.

In about 5 years....when your wife misses that white metal basket, somebody we know is getting an *** kickin! :mad::realcrazy::rolleyes: LOL
I might be missing it first...it's filled with early Hemi head bolts, etc. Tried to sell them but not much interest so off they go....

-
Back