Georgia Members?

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
I see theres quite a few members on here from GA, we should totally organize a meet or something.

Post here if you live in Geogia. or close to it 8)

Atlanta here. Something north of the city would be nice. But then again Summit in McDonough has cruise-in's on Monday nights, we could show up at one of those.

Byron here, just below Macon...
C

atlanta dragway in commerce always has test and tune on fridays we could all hang out there plus get to watch some racing i think its 10 dollars a head if your a spectator i could check into it more if you would like
Terry

Hot August nights in Mcdonough's Summit Racing location Aug, 28th, North Georgia mopar Club.

Sept 11th at year One in Braselton Mopar Southern Classic usually held at Atlanta Motor Speedway.Brings about 300 cars at least.
8th Annual Mopar Southern Classic
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Year One, Braselton, GA
Car Show
Swap Meet
Manufacturers Midway

Hey 67yellowdartgt, I can't wait to see that car!

i second the sept 11th gives us time to request day off i'll notify georgia dept of labor and tell the wife,.............. sorry bout the dept of labor thing i thought it was funny
heck we could even bring some parts to sell or swap
Terry

I'm in Jefferson.

I also run the NE Georgia Swap Meet, held the first Saturday of every month.
I have few vendors with Mopar stuff, but get mopar owners coming looking for parts and shop supplies every month.

I'd LOVE to host a FABO get-together at any of my shows! If we can organize something, I'll let any FABO members in to spectate or as vendors for no charge.

We're at the same exit as YearOne: Lanier National Speedway, across the street from Road Atlanta.

So waddya guys say? Free entry and free vendor spaces for a FABO get-together?

-Brad

even thats a cool idea brad, I still like the mopar thing at year one though

Who said it has to be an "either/or" deal.
Any month you guys want to organize a get-together at my swap meet, March thru November, the offer stands.

It'd cost you gas and a morning's drive.

-Brad

Who said it has to be an "either/or" deal.
Any month you guys want to organize a get-together at my swap meet, March thru November, the offer stands.

It'd cost you gas and a morning's drive.

-Brad

Hmm. We should do this in either august or october cuz that sounds truly awesome!8)

I'm in Jefferson.

I also run the NE Georgia Swap Meet, held the first Saturday of every month.
I have few vendors with Mopar stuff, but get mopar owners coming looking for parts and shop supplies every month.

I'd LOVE to host a FABO get-together at any of my shows! If we can organize something, I'll let any FABO members in to spectate or as vendors for no charge.

We're at the same exit as YearOne: Lanier National Speedway, across the street from Road Atlanta.

So waddya guys say? Free entry and free vendor spaces for a FABO get-together?

-Brad

Tell us more abut the happenings of this swap meet, never heard of it before.
Do you have a website or more info?

-
Back