Gerst Dominator Series 4 Link

-
All the bullshit aside it looks like some vary high quality pieces, I can't wait to see it all together. also I thought your write up was very well presented.

Jeff

All the bullshit aside it looks like some vary high quality pieces, I can't wait to see it all together. also I thought your write up was very well presented.

Jeff
Thank you.

Hot Rod City Garage make s stock replacement tank for our cars out of aluminum and it's baffled and comes with inlet and outlet ports to your size spec.

They will mod they're design or create your design to custom specs.

10685553_10204960777048563_439296892838861523_n.jpg

gas tank.jpg

Note that the tank is narrower in the top pic than the bottom pic.

now that's cool as heck!

It is and it was easy to do as well but the best bet with a mini tub would be to have the tank narrowed and do away with some or all of the spare tire well. That would allow a larger tank and coincidentally aeromotive make a stealth steel tank with a submersible pump tat fits right in there.

It is and it was easy to do as well but the best bet with a mini tub would be to have the tank narrowed and do away with some or all of the spare tire well. That would allow a larger tank and coincidentally aeromotive make a stealth steel tank with a submersible pump tat fits right in there.
yeah. I'm gonna call them, im curious on their prices

If you are willing to get rid of the spare tire tub. Look at aeromotive stealth tanks. They fit perfectly in our cars with the mini tub and come with a submersible pump.

Any progress?
Mines mocked in but I took a major set back when the engine shop screwed up my 440 block so I'm sourcing a new one. So I haven't any road/ track reports yet

If you go to Carl's Gersts Facebook page, he has a video of a 68 big block dart on the auto cross compared to a stock dart. I'll see if I can find a link.

You have a youtube account? Edited for clarity... I have a video of my car but no comparison video to speak of. My video is of my second run period at a local autocross event, I'm still dialing in my car.

Last edited:
Mines mocked in but I took a major set back when the engine shop screwed up my 440 block so I'm sourcing a new one. So I haven't any road/ track reports yet

If you go to Carl's Gersts Facebook page, he has a video of a 68 big block dart on the auto cross compared to a stock dart. I'll see if I can find a link.
I found a video that fits that description, but if THATS the video, it's a fail on a massive scale, it's a green dart he says he doesn't know what's been done to, compared to a black dart on a totally DIFFERENT course, and the black dart looks like it's top speed is about 30mph

I found a video that fits that description, but if THATS the video, it's a fail on a massive scale, it's a green dart he says he doesn't know what's been done to, compared to a black dart on a totally DIFFERENT course, and the black dart looks like it's top speed is about 30mph
No that's not it

-
Back