GET THE n00b!!!!!!

-

Madmikeee

Stud Disguised as a geek
Reaction score
Just thoght I would introduce myself, been lurking for a bit after being reffered to this site through a corvette site I belong to. Name is Mike (duh) from MA. I EVENTUALLY hope to get my butt into a 67-69 barracuda, but for now the wife says no can do (She's getting laid off soon :( ) Nice place you got here, I think I will pull up a chair and have a beer with everyone if you don't mind.

Welcome!!
You have the right a body in mind, but the I'm a little bias about the fast back barracudas.

.........and I'm a bit biased about Notchbacks..........8) Can I sit with you guys?

100_0074.jpg

Welcome aboard MadMikeee!!!! << passin a cold beer to the new guy and patting the seat to my left >> C'mon, come sit by me and I'll tell ya that a sweet Fastback is definitely the way to go. We're glad you're here!

I,m at work so a beer will have to wait, Leanna, hon, you know its all about the notchos!:cheers:
Welcome to the site.

2006_0506Image0008.jpg

welcome to the site Mad Mikeee!
This is the place to be for anything A body MOPAR.

I'll sit back and have a Beer with you. :drinkers:

Thanks for the warm welcome and cold beers! *scoots next to cudachick* :-D

I live on the Northshore in MA on the NH border. The pics you folks have posted are gorgeous. The first car I EVER drove was a 69 vert 6 cyl and I have been in love with them ever since.

So, Leanna the left side is the driver's side...you calling shotgun? :)

..anyway, welcome, Mike!

Ohhhhhhh no, Scampi, I NEVER drink and drive!!! With my schedule I'm more often working than not; I think there's four beers in the fridge that have been there for like three months now (if that's not sad I dunno what is. Guess I'm saving them for when MeMike and SmallBlock show up). :-D

I was referring to the seat here at the FABO Bar. I have too many "right hand men" around here already LMAO!!!! (I love ya all, as you know.)

I can tell this new guy's already gonna be a fun addition to the gang.

Ah, just we needed around here. Another Mike.

Welcome aboard. Here's your sign. ;-)

noob.jpg

Ohhhhhhh no, Scampi, I NEVER drink and drive!!! With my schedule I'm more often working than not; I think there's four beers in the fridge that have been there for like three months now (if that's not sad I dunno what is. Guess I'm saving them for when MeMike and SmallBlock show up). :-D

I was referring to the seat here at the FABO Bar. I have too many "right hand men" around here already LMAO!!!! (I love ya all, as you know.)

I can tell this new guy's already gonna be a fun addition to the gang.

080508-154619-518007.jpg

Welcome MadMikeee from another Mike! glad to have ya. the more i see these 67-69 Barracudas, the more i reallllly want one. unfortunatly the funds are down the drain right now.

Hi Mike. Welcome to MIKE-FABO. :D
I'm an old Vette guy too. What site was it that refered you to us??

George

Welcome from another Mike! Although I quit playing with plastic cars when I was 12 I won't hold it against you! LOL Mike

Hi Mike. Welcome to MIKE-FABO. :D
I'm an old Vette guy too. What site was it that refered you to us??

George

Corvetteforum. Been a member there for a number of years, Had a 77 with an LT1 and ZF6 out of a 92 last year, had to sell it as I was out of time and money :(

Welcome from another Mike! Although I quit playing with plastic cars when I was 12 I won't hold it against you! LOL Mike

Nothing wrong with plastic, if it wasn't for plastics I wouldn't be employed :D

LOL

welcome Madmikee!!
I am still playing with plastic at 50.
And I am driving and enjoying a 66 gold Valiant:cheers:
And now working with aluminam :drinkers:
glad to see you are enjoying this great site.

LIFE 428.jpg

ebay402 056.jpg

I play with aluminum, steel and plastic (polyester acrylic powders) almost every day ... does that count????

Memike, you'll dig this one. Ought to be a big hit under the stage lights, eh?

I play with aluminum, steel and plastic (polyester acrylic powders) almost every day ... does that count????

Memike, you'll dig this one. Ought to be a big hit under the stage lights, eh?

Nice work Cudachick

-
Back