getting a flow bench!!!

-

moturbopar

Reaction score
Well after loosing all my local places to have heads flowed for cheap (stupid economy) Ive decided to get my own flow bench. Nothing fancy, flowperformance FP2.0. Excited to see how its going to work out! Have had a couple 2.3 ford heads flowed on one befor and was real real close to the superflow my friend had. I will slowly upgrade as I can afford it, with velocity probes and, whatever plates and tubes I can afford. starting off with 4", 3.78" plates and going to build one for vw aircooled heads also for triumph and harley heads.
Anyways just wanted to share. Thanks

Could you flow any 340/360 heads on the 3.78"/4" to see the effect valve shrouding because I building a 273 not sure if I should go with ported close chamber 273/318 or 340/360 head. If you happen to be bored one night.

Im going to flow all kinds of stuff. If I can find another set of 360 heads I will try them on the 3.78. I wonder how a set of magnum heads would do on hte small bore?

Magnums mainly what i'm intrested in but any info on any 340/360 head would helpful and appreciated.

Well i have a set of magnum heads here, so i can check it out. The bench wont be up and running for a couple weeks though.

I'm thinking about get one of those vacuum cleaner ones I have few porting projects coming up, I know it can't compete with high dollar ones but should get me into the ballpark.

-
Back