getting a truck

-

ef8340

Reaction score
in 2 weeks i'll be owning a 76 dodge d100 adventurer i'll post some pics the truck has hard a hard life by helping out the farmer but i think alittle care should bring it back to life its a short box sweptline two tone blue met with white 360 auto fully loaded i'll be the 3rd owner i'll be hitting the local wrecking yards for some parts is there any places on line that have parts i really need a tailgate and side trim
thanks
Terry

in 2 weeks i'll be owning a 76 dodge d100 adventurer i'll post some pics the truck has hard a hard life by helping out the farmer but i think alittle care should bring it back to life its a short box sweptline two tone blue met with white 360 auto fully loaded i'll be the 3rd owner i'll be hitting the local wrecking yards for some parts is there any places on line that have parts i really need a tailgate and side trim
thanks
Terry
Might wanna try the Mopar yard in Dallas, GA. Maybe they will have something? Also, your local pull-a-part normally has alot of trucks if I recall correctly, last time I checked they did

Where is the mopar junkyard at in Dallas? New to the area but haven't heard of a junkyard near here. Thanks for the info.

-
Back