Getting bike ready

-

Arco440

Reaction score
Well last weekend i pule my 01 Dyna low rider out to find out i never hooked up the trickle charger.So while I'm so inclined to now let it charge i though good time for a picture.I love to ride so does my wife.So post up what you 2 wheels are.lets seem them.

Attachments

• 2001 dyna.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 93
I think luck was on my side. I did throw some stabil in the tank in the winter but, never threw a charger on the battery all winter. I figured i would try turning it over for the heck of it. Turned the gas on cranked it and it started immediately! Looks like i lucked out on that bike! (buell blast)

Of course the other bike the starter was making noise all last year and i went to start it this year and it is done for. On the bright side it has a kick starter and after a few kicks it started rite up as well! of course this thing needs tires worse than it needs a starter so i guess ill be kicking it for a while!(yamaha xs400)
IMG_1531.jpg

yeah that's my fishing pole zip tied to the frame! macgyver eat your heart out!

Wide glide .

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Copy of Copy of coronet in garage 002.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 58
I don't have many pics but I have pared the collection down to a stable that I can list. Since I quit working on bikes for a living I sold most of them off. Getting rid of my Blast hurt. I loved that bike!

Still roaming the homestead:
1998 Buell S1W
1979 Suzuki GS550L
1982 Honda MB5
1989 FZR600 With RD350 motor
1979 Suzuki FZ50
1983 Yamaha QT50

The one pic I do have:
374889.jpg

-
Back