Getting ready for the ice storm!

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We (Iowa and the upper midwest) are supposed to get a ice storm most of the day tomorrow. I have a couple bundles of firewood in the front porch in case the electricity goes out. I just ground some coffee and I have a fresh jug of Fireball. (you can't be too prepared) LOL The wifee and I will go out a bit later to get groceries just in case we are here for a day or two. Probably won't be too bad but I needed whisky and groceries anyway! LOL tmm

We (Iowa and the upper midwest) are supposed to get a ice storm most of the day tomorrow. I have a couple bundles of firewood in the front porch in case the electricity goes out. I just ground some coffee and I have a fresh jug of Fireball. (you can't be too prepared) LOL The wifee and I will go out a bit later to get groceries just in case we are here for a day or two. Probably won't be too bad but I needed whisky and groceries anyway! LOL tmm

Stay safe and stay warm.

We are supposed to have snow in the afternoon and up to a 1/4 inch of ice tomorrow night. Gonna get some extra gas and propane and a little wood brought up fer the stove.

Stay warm, the power went out the other day 2 1/2 hours, temp inside dropped to 59 degrees

-
Back