getting time for color.

-

chad72duster

Reaction score
Ok its getting time for color. The tranny should be fixed this week if the AXX hole who built it gets off of his can and then off to the frame shop. The frame is going to be straightened and the frame connectors and then off to the body shop. The color is to be done buy mid to end Aug.

So I need so input on the color scheme.

Kicked around Red on black to match the engine.

Also thinking on Black on black with gost flames.

Suggestions?????

Red on black would look cool Chad. I of course would think that as I'm doing black on red. If we ever get together they would be able to tell the cars apart but would they remember who owned which one. :scratch:

Jack

EvilScamp said:
How about Hemi orange and black? :thumleft:
Thats what i was thinkin if i had black inter. id go with that color but the blue inter. in the dart means she got to be white or blue im gonna B5 blue like she was of the line in 72 :thumrigh:

Hey Zombie. Silver and blue would look good too.

Chad what rims are you going to run?

Chad, I vote for v2 hemi orange with black or b5 blue. Those colors were always my favorites and real eye catchers on Dusters.

My 2 cents worth. regards...

I will be straight I am leaning toward Black with gost flames and a gull wing, with the brushed centerlines and a blacked out grill and crome bumpers. The black will blend in that retro sunroof I have and the stance just looks mean.

That setles it then. I'm sure it will be and will look awesome Chad.

fastbackcuda said:

quote]i never looked at it like that B5 Blue and a silver stripe thatll look bad *** itll go with my rims!SWEET thanks Adam! :salut:

I'd go with the polished Centerlines instead of the brushed ones.........much bolder. See Pic

2004785291156636160106.jpg

good point. i already have the rear set of brushed thats the major reason. To be honest centerlines are not my favoriite wheel. they look sharp as hell on your cuda, if they look that good on my duster I think I could learn to like them.

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
fastbackcuda said:

quote]i never looked at it like that B5 Blue and a silver stripe thatll look bad *** itll go with my rims!SWEET thanks Adam! :salut:

Actually I ment paint it silver with blue interior but the stripes in silver would look good too.

Duster340 said:
How about black with a dark red ghost stripe and engine callout down the side.
I'm liking that this idea! :thumleft: Bury it under a lot of clear & the stripe wont be able to be felt. I painted the stripes on my car & they look great, LOTS of complements @ the shows.

hey chad,
NOT PURPLE!!!!!! :roll: ....ive always wondered what color i would paint my duster if it wasnt purple and the color i came up with was
PETTY BLUE with a WHITE 340 stripe and SEMI-FLAT BLACK 6-pack hood

just my 2 cents :shaking:

-
Back