GF3 Duster Pics Wanted

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
I am looking any pics of GF3 Dusters. I am contemplating painting my car back that color but I can't visualize it since my car was "dark grey" when I got it. Any help would be appreciated. It's not gonna be a 100 point resto but how many stay that color during modification?

Not a Duster, but mine's a GF3 Demon:

DSCN4037.jpg

DSCN4251.jpg

And yes, it'll probably stay this color during restification

Sharpie if mine was that clean under the hood it would be a no brainer to keep it that color. I love your car and the drawing that you have done.

i think it might be from hot rod not real sure which issue. here is another

hrdp_0805_03_z+1972_plymouth_duster+rear_view[1].jpg

Here's one of a Duster and Swinger I found,not sure if they're F3 green or not. I know my '72 Demon is F3 green but it's has a mess off a paintjob that's well faded.

IMG_2452.JPG

dart003Medium.jpg

either way i think it would look great if it came out like that duster from hotrod. don't see that color enough.

7demon2 that was my exact thought why not be different and build it like several thousand others at the same time.

J-miller, that last Duster is definitely F3
Yeah,that is a pretty green when the paint is fresh and shiney. Sure can't wait to get my '72 done in that color sometime down the road.

John

I like the green on this Duster.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This looks like F4 to me is it not? I have an f4 duster and it looks to match this color. I think F3 is a bit lighter right? Correct me if I'm wrong because I want to match this color for sure!

-
Back