Giant 10’ MoPar

-

RandyB

Reaction score
I’m in the process of getting my garage built and would like to have on the floor a ten foot round diameter ‘M’ like the blue Mopar. any advice on how to paint it on the floor before sealing floor?
I think it would be cool

Thanks for the link. I looked in there and can’t find anything on floor decals or floor signs.
But there sure is a lot of information on cement sealers and coverings bud!
I’ll be reading more from there
My pleasure!

Got access to a projector? Project the image, trace the image, paint the image...Enjoy a cold beer..

Got access to a projector? Project the image, trace the image, paint the image...Enjoy a cold beer..
Unfortunately no I dont. I’ll be stopping at a local sign maker near here and see about making a 10’ stencil.
Or even a HALF a ‘M’ like this then trace one half, turn it over, trace the other side and then paint!

64C6739E-49CB-4EA8-8039-07D94402FF0E.jpeg

::UPDATE::
I stopped at the sign company that makes our signs for our business and had a nice chat with the owner. He had just finished up a few Mopar decals for a customer (more of us Mopar heads around then you think), and he drew me out the dimensions for a TEN FOOT ‘M’ Mopar style!!
Can’t wait to get my garage built now!!!

After you have put down a base layer, then the stencil coloring, You might want to clear epoxy coat the epoxy flooring. Helps the graphic last a lot longer and smooths out the difference in paint layer thickness's making it easier to roll a jack over it without scratching.

After you have put down a base layer, then the stencil coloring, You might want to clear epoxy coat the epoxy flooring. Helps the graphic last a lot longer and smooths out the difference in paint layer thickness's making it easier to roll a jack over it without scratching.
That’s the plan Stan!!

-
Back