Giant shout out to James at P-S-T

-

67dartgtgo

Reaction score
Want to give a giant shout out to James and the gang at P-S-T.
3 years ago I bought and installed a bunch of front end rebuild parts from pst and everything went together swimmingly. I recently noticed a tear in one of my polygraphite lca bushings that I created when I over pressed the bushing into the lca creating a bulge at the exposed shoulder. I knew I screwed the pooch when I did it but thought I’d go with it and see what happens. It wasn’t torn at the time but definitely was damaged. When I removed it last week it was broken across the entire circumference exactly at the shoulder where I had created the bulge. I was very careful with the second bushing and didn’t make that same mistake. You know, learning curve and all. That second bushing looks like new just like the day I installed it. I contacted James to see about buying just 2 new bushings as I knew it was definitely my error and as they only sell the entire uca/lca bushing kit and I don’t need the uca bushings. James sent me 2 replacement bushings at no cost to me. That’s great service.
Thank you James and the pst gang.

Great to hear @67dartgtgo. Just received the new catalog from @PST ... Looking forward to getting at the front end rebuild this winter with the PST parts I ordered this past Fall.

-
Back