Giant Spider eats Bird

-
i need to stop looking at this thread, I hate a nightmare about spiders last week, probably gonna have another one soon :pale:

And remember :-DThey are multiplying near you today:toothy10:

I here you 68 A I need to stop looking at this thread, I hate a nightmare.

Ok, you arachnophobs want some nightmares?

I give you the King Baboon Spider, a NASTY species that can reach 9 inches in length:

kingbaboon2.jpg

Here are a few more interesting species:

The Blue Fang Tarantula:
BlueFang.jpg

The Gooty Ornamental Tarantula:
Gootyornamental.jpg

The Starburst Baboon Spider:
Pmurinus.jpg

The infamous Black Widow (one of the easiest species to safely keep in captivity):
BlackWidow-1.jpg

And the beautiful but more difficult to keep Red Widow:
RedWidow.jpg

I kill the crap outta' some little spiders in the garage, Im surely not going to want any of those around!

Kill the crap outta' : To use all meens to destroy, smash, bash, ignite, or possibly explode! LMAO

I kill the crap outta' some little spiders in the garage, Im surely not going to want any of those around!

Kill the crap outta' : To use all meens to destroy, smash, bash, ignite, or possibly explode! LMAO
You should leave them alone. Best estimates are that the average spider eats thousands of insects every year. Kill the spiders, drown in insects.

I would show it to my kids. They would put a colar and leash on it and have another pet.

man i hate spiders, if i saw ANY of those things, except the birds... by themselves, i would run and find freakin rambo!!!!!

-
Back