Gidday from Down Under

-

Mupoo

Reaction score
Hi there, I have a 69 Barracuda with a warm 383 & plenty of chrome, here's some pic's of her.
DSCF5450.jpg

DSCF5449.jpg

DSCF5476.jpg

DSCF5469.jpg

DSCF5471.jpg

DSCF5472.jpg

DSCF5473.jpg

These Pic's were taken at the American Day at our local Race track (Lakeside Park in Qld Australia)

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the interweb!!! Beautiful Barracuda you have :cheers:

I like your gear indicator on the steering column, very cool!!!
Yeh, cleaned off the old letters & numbers, got some scratch on letters from a scrap booking shop, put CUDA69 on there & spray painted clear over top, turned out good I think

Hey bloke, - you're just down the road from me.
Well...abt 1000 miles.
I live in Townsville.
Pretty sure I know your car and it's last two owners.

I know it's last 3 owners Ken, and I'm pretty sure you do too.
As far as I'm aware I'm the 3rd owner since it has hit the Aussie shores, after I bought it I found out it was in need of alot of work - roadworthys in NSW must be rubbish. It had no horn..at all, reversing lights, dash lights and many other things needed fixing.

Personal touches I did include putting the battery in the boot...or do I say trunk here :tongue:, clean up the wiring, put on power brakes, new guages and the list goes on.

When I was doing the wiring under the dash, I found 27 token coins for a fun park - Odessey Fun World - just rolling around in the metal work in the dash near the ash tray - got a laugh out of that. So if you live near the Fun World and knew of a Pink Barracuda from 5-6 years ago, this is probably it.

I like the gear selector too. I've never seen that one before. Nice cuda.

As far as I'm aware I'm the 3rd owner since it has hit the Aussie shores, after I bought it I found out it was in need of alot of work - roadworthys in NSW must be rubbish. It had no horn..at all, reversing lights, dash lights and many other things needed fixing.

Personal touches I did include putting the battery in the boot...or do I say trunk here :tongue:, clean up the wiring, put on power brakes, new guages and the list goes on.

When I was doing the wiring under the dash, I found 27 token coins for a fun park - Odessey Fun World - just rolling around in the metal work in the dash near the ash tray - got a laugh out of that. So if you live near the Fun World and knew of a Pink Barracuda from 5-6 years ago, this is probably it.

Todd from Tamworth, Steve from Tamworth, Sean from Sydney.

welcome nice car you have found the right place i am from down under auckland nz come over to mopar sunday at willowbank often might see you there warren

By the look of the Registration Document that is still in the car it was shipped over to Aus around March 08 & came from a guy - John McEachron from Saratoga Springs - NY. Anyone know him? If you do, point him in this direction so he can see some changes.

-
Back