Gift for Mopar people

-

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
A lifelong friend of mine really went the extra mile and did me a solid favor. I'd like to give him a gift of some kind. He's a lifelong Mopar guy, and has plenty of diecast and other stuff like that. He still has his first car, a beater '75 Dart 4door with a nice little 318 under the hood.

What's a good gift for him?
All suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
JOS

A little p

20230920_092729.jpg

Hard to answer "what's a good gift for him" when I don't know him or how much you wanna spend ?? Maybe a gift certificate for the local parts store or habour freight ?? Or yes go all out and get em that hemi.

Dose he have a garage or man cave? I have three shop stools at my house, two in the man cave and this one in the shop, I use it all the time this one is 140 cdn on Amazon so USD that would be about 25 bucks, lol, but b
Probably 100 I'd think, not too much for a good friend! BTW I use mine all the time I'm in the shop.

Screenshot_20231102_072358_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Get him a gift certificate to the best steakhouse in town.
If he doesn’t eat meat, get him some of his favorite booze.
If he doesn’t drink, just get him some fuzzy dice to hang from mirror of his Dart. :D

A really good friend? How about a stick/mig/tig welder? Can never go wrong with tools.

A fancy single edge razor will last a lifetime, the one below is amazing

razor.jpg

Just feed it blades

Some good suggestions!

He likes camping but I suspect that with three kids (his oldest is named Charger, no lie) he has little time.

A set of tires that'll fit his car. Can be used

Extra set of headlight bulbs

A trickle charger for his car

A box of brake cleaner (the EPA is gonna ban it soon)

A lifelong friend of mine really went the extra mile and did me a solid favor. I'd like to give him a gift of some kind. He's a lifelong Mopar guy, and has plenty of diecast and other stuff like that. He still has his first car, a beater '75 Dart 4door with a nice little 318 under the hood.

What's a good gift for him?
All suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
JOS
If you want to get a Mopar related gift, I would suggest a nice Mopar Jacket, or a nice Mopar polo shirt, or both. I have both, and I wear them all the time. I will admit that I do like the Mopar stool also.

Hire a high end hooker for him for the weekend.

Something like this little guy, hell I’ll be your best friend you got me something like this.

IMG_6230.jpeg

-
Back