Girl wants to meet for drinks but... I don't really drink WHAT SHOULD I DO?

-
I didn't start hammering him until I did some research after Cudachick called him out and she was right.

This is the third/fourth thread this guy has posted about meeting a girl. Many members have given him some good serious advice, and he is not using it. He's gotten enough good advice to get a virgin laid, and he still can't figure out what he is doing. He may want to consider "changing teams"...

Change teams....that made me snort out loud. Damn that was funny. You ain't right Karl. LOL

Oh god,not again!(lol!) How well do bacon and clam go together? I like bacon bits in my clam.....chowder,that is.

We have too many dislocated,mental,and ford members on this post.(lol!)

LMAO - sorry guys I have been away from my computer for a couple days. Spent Friday and Saturday at Monster Mopar weekend with my family AND for the record I didn't mean to start 2 threads about this...

I met her at a local bar and grill up the road from the car show.

It lasted about 4 hours AND for the haters - she was a cute girl that drove a 5 speed Mustang GT.

like hell I am gonna post any pics!

fat-woman-zipping-up-pants-2.jpg

I didn't start hammering him until I did some research after Cudachick called him out and she was right.

This is the third/fourth thread this guy has posted about meeting a girl. Many members have given him some good serious advice, and he is not using it. He's gotten enough good advice to get a virgin laid, and he still can't figure out what he is doing. He may want to consider "changing teams"...

We already know he's not a virgin. He gets laid every Palm Sunday.

Man, I hope he doesn't get the clap.......

Just Oklas"my 1st swinger" post,and that picture scares me silly.

You know it's really sad, this thread, like so many others before it progressively gets worse and worse with every increasing mindless blather complete with the multiplying effects of sexual inuendo and really disgusting fat girl posts but that's not enough. Someone always has to introduce the "BACON" card and from there we inescapabbly plunge into the black hole of stupidity and self gradification.

I hope your all happy.:happy1:

Actually I am very very very happy at this time !!!
BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD ...JUST HAD A GREAT DAY !!!

You know it's really sad, this thread, like so many others before it progressively gets worse and worse with every increasing mindless blather complete with the multiplying effects of sexual inuendo and really disgusting fat girl posts but that's not enough. Someone always has to introduce the "BACON" card and from there we inescapabbly plunge into the black hole of stupidity and self gradification.

I hope your all happy.:happy1:
Ok you dont like bacon ......... Clams it is...

-
Back