Giving A Shout-Out To Everyone

-

BarracudaWild68

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Jeff and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been into Mopars since the mid-'70's when my family moved from the city to the country. We moved into a pretty new subdivision and 2 of the first kids we became friends with had a '68 Road Runner. Well, the older of the 2 had it. They younger one went on to find a White AAR 'Cuda.
My hope is to find a workable, driving '67 or '68 Barracuda that I can fix-up with my son. That will be in the near future, as he is not old enough yet to help me out. I hope to make some friends and acquaintances with whom I can network with and relate to. I'm gonna roll-up my sleeves and get started. See y'all on the forums!

Best regards to all,
Jeff a.k.a. BarracudaWild68

Welcome to FABO from Colorado:coffee2: Enjoy your time spent with us!

Dave,

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I hope to meet as many of you as possible. I love Mopars as much as the next guy. I'll keep my eye on the cars for sale section. Good luck to everyone!

Mogre, Lenky1 and ScampMike, thanks for the greetings. I'm sure we'll run into each other here, but no trading paint! Get it? Hahaha ? Hmm . . . well, I better get goin'. Later!

-
Back