-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm going to sell her. Here is one of the nicest early Goldwings (1982) you will find. It is in VERY good condition with low low miles. Both tires have been recently replaced. She runs strong and everything works excellent. The front forks have been rebuilt. It needs nothing. With just under 25,000 miles on the odometer, there are many many miles to look forward to.

This is a factory 'naked' Goldwing. (As opposed to a fully dressed bike) No saddlebags or fairings, but It does have a removable rear rack w/ sissy bar, as well as a plexiglass windshield with a quick release.

In case you've never owned a Goldwing, they are well known for going over 200,000 miles on the original engine. It is manufactured more like a car engine; a horizontally opposed, water cooled, four cylinder boxer engine, with a shaft drive. They are some of the smoothest bikes you will ever ride, with loads of power.

I am selling to fund a project. (Gonna get my Dart painted) You will not be disappointed if you come see this bike. Bring cash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back