Glad I found it! Awesome site!

-
Welcome, got any pictures of the 68 GSS Dart. I would like to see that.

I am looking for wheel well trim for my 68 Barracuda. Is that something you have from the 67? Send me a PM if you do. Thanks

I wish I still had some pics of the GSS Dart. Had a bunch on my other computer and it went bad and I lost all my pics. :sad10: I have front wheel well trim from the Barracuda. It looks like, decent driver condition to me.

I was born in your area; Detroit Lakes, MN. I'm glad I got to a warm place but I remember the good fishing I did with my dad. Welcome to this site. It is full of really great people...the best I have ever encountered. There is a wealth of knowledge here with people who have been there and done that. Welcome.
Pat

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time here! Hope the wife understands. LOL.

Welcome!

I can tell already you're going to fall right in around here..Lol!

Is that a 2bbl on your motor?

Welcome!

I can tell already you're going to fall right in around here..Lol!

Is that a 2bbl on your motor?

Carb on the 340 is the original 68 Carter AVS 4bbl. And for you BurntOrange70, here are some pics of my Dune Buggy, or as you put it, "Sand Car". It's an El Lobo kit from Calif. put on a 71 VW. I'm planning on having a small top made for it this summer that goes between the windshield and roll bar. She's my convertible! LOL.

Patch ZL6 Buggy GS650 004.jpg

Patch ZL6 Buggy GS650 005.jpg

Patch ZL6 Buggy GS650 007.jpg

Hey, what happened to the snow? Did you shovel it all up before you got out your dune buggy? The Dart looked kinda cold!!! Welcome from one newbie to another. Have a great day from Nella!!

Hey, what happened to the snow? Did you shovel it all up before you got out your dune buggy? The Dart looked kinda cold!!! Welcome from one newbie to another. Have a great day from Nella!!

Hey Cudagirl, welcome to you too! The Buggy pics are from last summer. Dart pics are from 2 days ago. The snow is still here. I don't think the Dart knows what snow is. It's never been driven in it before! See ya around Nella.

-
Back