glad NO buyers!!

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
yes i have 3 mopars, maybe 1 too many! ( if thats possible!??) i thought price was plenty fair for good driver ( o k /6 dusters) trans in 95 cummins rebuilt last summer, NOW the cooler line snapped off and fried the trans!! LOL glad i have a couple of good drivers yet! ( the / 6 dusters i though i had toooooo many of!),yes he guarantees his work but will still need wrecker to haul to his shop ( 50 mi away) and new ( piece of crap MOPAR trans cooler line!) LOL ( i say LOL a lot so i don't think about doin somethin nasty to myself!????)
anyway, glad no one had any interest in the dusters or (even the 65 dart GT roller). i need them to drive to work!! i've been in the hobby since the mid 80's, had bunches of the "rare" cars, and NOW finally found that fun is found playin with the cars i like , not what is "popular" or worth "restoring"! i've seen the market rise and fall several times, forgot most of what i knew about automotive stuff, seen the money people come and go, seen where the most ya could find in repo parts was carpet!??, now amazed of the availibility of pepo parts and their PRICES!, etc etc.
i understand A bodies are at the bottom of the list and /6 cars are at the bottom of that! funny how i enjoy putzin with the /6, drivin the thing, i must!!!! be gettin old!! LOL the best part of this hobby is the friends you make, and findin those that truly love the old car thing and not the bucks they think they might find?( anyone found some old guy that has a hemi cuda sittin in the barn parked there when his only son went to Nam and never returned!? and doesn't know what its worth??), ( yes still those people still out there lookin!), and the help they extend to those i n need of assistance. ....good luck to all

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw"]What What Whaaat? - YouTube[/ame]
Sorry couldn't help myself...j/k

Cmon guys. I,ve seen much worse.

And then some.

I think most folks forget we're dealin' with car guys.

I hate to say it, but most of my peers' extent of reading material is a magazine, not Shakespeare. (Most of the guys I've ever worked with.) Given that, I've learned to translate.

(By the way, I mean no offense by that. just making a personal observation, which, of course, means that it doesn't apply to everyone, everywhere.)

And then some.

I think most folks forget we're dealin' with car guys.

I hate to say it, but most of my peers' extent of reading material is a magazine, not Shakespeare. (Most of the guys I've ever worked with.) Given that, I've learned to translate.

(By the way, I mean no offense by that. just making a personal observation, which, of course, means that it doesn't apply to everyone, everywhere.)

This is true. I recall a members post that took me reading it 4 times before I got it all straightened out lol

I know we are car guys but come on. I am pretty sure most of us can string together a half ways decent sentence. All the while using proper grammar, and punctuation to get our thoughts across. This is ....Umm...I really can't tell what the guy is trying to convey to us here in cyber land. He should have paid more attention in school is what I get from that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxaymnZgTSM"]King of the Hill - Boomhauer on Smoking - YouTube[/ame]

I know we are car guys but come on. I am pretty sure most of us can string together a half ways decent sentence. All the while using proper grammar, and punctuation to get our thoughts across. This is ....Umm...I really can't tell what the guy is trying to convey to us here in cyber land. He should have paid more attention in school is what I get from that.

Hence the reason I put on a disclaimer.

Executive Summary:

- I have 3 cars.
- Trans broke, OK, there's a guarantee.
- I'm honestly not doing nasty things to myself (sure, uh huh).
- I like driving /6 cars.
- Lot better now, there's more repop parts available.
- Hemi Cuda.

Huh. Maybe I'm weird but I understood it all the first time! :D well, all but the "so I don't think about doin something nasty to myself" part at least.. Lol

Executive Summary:

- I have 3 cars.
- Trans broke, OK, there's a guarantee.
- I'm honestly not doing nasty things to myself (sure, uh huh).
- I like driving /6 cars.
- Lot better now, there's more repop parts available.
- Hemi Cuda.
You're good...

hey guys . i'm glad i put some excitment in your lives and a little confusion! point was: glad no one bought my old mopars, now i can stll get to work with dodge trunk back at tranny shop. we buy dodge cummins for yes,,,, the cummins!?? car guys are great! excuse my sorry typing and literature, i was ag major in unnamed southern U. talkin southern english and graduating with ag degree .... that i s probably my excuse!?? LOL

hey guys . i'm glad i put some excitment in your lives and a little confusion! point was: glad no one bought my old mopars, now i can stll get to work with dodge trunk back at tranny shop. we buy dodge cummins for yes,,,, the cummins!?? car guys are great! excuse my sorry typing and literature, i was ag major in unnamed southern U. talkin southern english and graduating with ag degree .... that i s probably my excuse!?? LOL

It's all good. I don't know about the others, but I was just razzin ya.

No wonder I figured you out. My major was ag mechanics.

-
Back