glass pack and and muscle car sound

-
Summit turbo mufflers

I like mine too. When people hear a loud exhaust the think 'tool', it doesn't impress anyone or gain any respect either. Really loud mufflers get old on the freeway, and cause excess drone in the cab and they beat you down on long trips. If you want to play up the stereotype of the young hooligan, get some cutouts, and run something a little less in your face. Because in reality, the only face it will be in, is yours, because you live with it every day.

And I'll add mine aren't loud unless i step on just how i like cruising nice and low sound put you're foot into it and unleash the beast lol

Glass packs on my dads 440 satellite, sounds tough, I think there one of the best sounding mufflers you can buy, if your not racing, who cares about that extra 2 mph

Flowmaster 40 series are pretty loud, that what I have on my Jeep. Single Chamber Flowmasters seem to be a good bit louder. Both will give you a good drone while cruising.

I've got flowmaster super 44's, H pipe, 318, idk what cam if any lol. Sounds pretty good, loud but the drone is not there above 2000 rpm and at idle, only comes in at like 1600-1900 and then drops off. Thinking about going to flowmaster 10's though lol

Cut outs! :thumleft:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMo-pXpSle4"]1966 Dodge Charger Take off and Drive by - YouTube[/ame]

say no to flowmasters, make everything sound like a mustang

that being said ive had several vehicles and exhaust types

one ford truck with a 5.0 and 5 spd had a 3inch exhaust and cherry bomb extreme sounded like a race car

factory fox body with factory mufflers sounded really nice and wasnt droning at all but was really loud when you stomped it

83 fox with flow masters sounded decent but i dont care for the tinging sound

78 dodge had the same setup as the 5.0 5 spd ford but due to exhaust leaks and stuff didnt sound the same at all, open headers work great for it tho!

96 4.6 5 spd had no cats straight pipes into h pipe and factiry mufflers but exited under your butt till we cut the mufflers off and ran just stright pipes with the h pipe and it was good but at 1500 rpm it droned forcing me to run 4 th instead of 5th it wouldve been better if my bro had just put the tail pipes on without mufflers

-
Back